Wednesday, January 11, 2012

People

I'm in Uk, and it seems that even here people never change.
Humans are all the same yet still different.
The need to ridicule is still strong no matter where humans are.
The need to feel superior is shown everywhere.
Everywhere scapegoats can be seen though you need an open mind to see them.
Those who ridicule themselves just to fit in, those who show off to attract attention and those who gang up to be superior, all are trying to fit into the 'normal society'.

Well that's enough random darkness for now.
School's a drag even if it is university.
The teachers are not great even tough we paid so much to study.
Is it really worth it?
How I wish the teachers will shape up.
Given us so much bull about being punctual and yet you yourself be late for your class.
Do not blame me for sleeping in your class.
Think of why I do?
Is it because your incompetence bores me?
I always thought that uni's with the small student to teacher ratio, classes will be more fun, yet I am wrong.
It is the same.
It is still boring but it is harder to slack off and sleep as the teacher will easily notice you.
The good thing with foundation is that they still use A-levels syllabus.
This means that even if I repeat undergrad, I can directly go for a-levels instead of foundation as the foundation, sorry for the pun, is already stable.
Well, so many worries and so little time.
TtFn

No comments:

Mood

Soaring high in the skies!!