Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Clean slate

Well, I promised myself that i would keep this blog as a memory of my highschool.
Been through many ups and downs and have managed to attract a lot of attention at one point.
But, all's in the past, what's in the past, stays in the past.
SPM almost finish, only have accounts left. Can't help feeling excited.
Been studying on and off for the test and it is almost over.
Have already graduated from high school, can't say that i'm sad, more like i'm relieved.
A lot had happened this year, leaving many unforgettable memories and experiences.
What's don't kill you, make you stronger.
May I have more strength for college.
May 2011 end in peace and 2012 start with a BANG!
Haha, feeling nostalgic looking back what had happened in 5 years of high school.
Grown up a lot, less naive as I used to be.
Well, a diary to myself.
Muddy clouds will always try to block shinning stars.

No comments:

Mood

Soaring high in the skies!!