Thursday, December 1, 2011

Unforgettable, Unpleasant, yet meaningful memories

Looking back this year, the main conflict is in prefect board. Here I say my thanks to all of my team for showing how to stand on my two feet without support.
To the 2Ls, thanks for your indecisiveness, making sure that I make my own decisions. Thank you for bending rules enabling me to see the truth in maintaining ones dignity
To LCH BF, thanks for your laziness , showing how hardworking I should be. I must say your acting skills are quite high leveled and I applaud to you, may you find it in yourself to posh it better, turning what is fake into reality.
To JKYJ, thanks for prioritizing other things over you duty, teaching me different types of people and how to deal with it.
To ASLCG, thank you for teaching me the differences between a friend and a acquaintance, making me face the hard reality that there a large and visible line between them.
To LRWM, your acting skills are on par to LCH BF, acts which i believed to be of good intentions inevitably turns sour. Lies and deceit.
Though remembering this sends my blood boiling, I must thank you all for forcing me to grow up and lose my naivety.
Thank You and good luck succeeding in life.

No comments:

Mood

Soaring high in the skies!!